Simplotel is a Bangalore-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company helping over 2,000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. We are powering e-commerce for some of the largest hotels in India. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Simplotel is a ‘Shopify for Hotels’, was founded in October 2013 and is funded by Go-MMT - India’s largest Online Travel Agency.
*Simplotel was awarded the best startup in travel & hospitality for 2021 by Startup India, an initiative of the Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry in India.
Digital Marketing Lead (SEO and Google Adwords)
The Digital Marketing Lead position is based out of our head office in Bangalore and manages a team of digital marketing managers, the Lead will own the devising and implementing of SEO and paid marketing
strategies for multiple hotel customers and help them get maximum return on investment on their spends.
The goal of the Digital Marketing Lead will be to ensure that our customers get a good return on investment in their digital spending. The Lead will:
- Run the agenda of the digital marketing team. Create processes and ensure adherence of the processes. Ensure that our digital marketing efforts are adding value to our customers.
- Form rapport with customers and understand their marketing requirements and goals.
- Create SEO and performance marketing strategies that align with the needs and goals of the businesses.
- Review the strategies with the customers and get alignment.
- Provide detailed reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Oversee work of other members of the digital marketing team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Working alongside senior stakeholders, digital marketing team, and business unit Marketing leaders, to establish a best-of-breed approach to the use of marketing technology.
- Recognize the newest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Assess important metrics that influence the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Graduate degree in Engineering or Business. MBA is a plus 3-5 years of prior account management and digital marketing experience required.
- Strong knowledge of SEO web optimization techniques, Google Adwords, Display Ads, and social media ads is required.
- Prior experience in creating processes, assigning work, and tracking progress.
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong team building and management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Office and other analytical tools.
- Up-to-date on the newest trends and technologies in digital marketing.