Simplotel is a Bangalore based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company helping over 2,000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. We are powering e-commerce for some of the largest hotels in India. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Simplotel is a ‘Shopify for Hotels’, was founded in October 2013 and is funded by Go-MMT - India’s largest Online Travel Agency.
*Simplotel was awarded the best startup in travel & hospitality for 2021 by Startup India, an initiative of the Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry in India.
Senior Automation Test Engineer
If you have excellent testing and analytical skills and a passion for finding bugs or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As an Automation test engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Hands-on experience with Python selenium automation, to create automated test suites.
- Performing Manual testing which includes, functional testing, smoke testing, sanity and compatibility testing.
- Able to understand the product features and automate as much as possible.
- Has experience in creating integration tests.
- Writing Test Scenarios/Test Cases techniques and assist in preparing Test Plans
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Should be fully Responsible for a task that has been assigned
- Ability to review test cases created by other members
- Provide assistance in preparing test estimates
- Ability to highlight gaps in business requirements to the manager
- Should be able to collaborate with the development team to understand, support and test the requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Software Manual Testing and hands-on experience in automation testing on Python selenium.
- Knowledge in Testing Life Cycle
- Knowledge in SQL
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (designing test plans and test strategies, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs and verifying bugs)
- Knowledge of Test Management tools/ Bug Tracking tools (Jira)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills