Simplotel is looking to hire a seasoned business development professional based out of the United States of America, who can drive revenue growth for us in a key market. With the travel space accelerating like never before, this individual will be the first Simplotel person in the US market to own revenue growth for the travel-tech startup that was awarded the best in the sector in 2021. Anyone passionate about consultative-technology sales will thoroughly enjoy this role.
- Lead Simplotel’s efforts in new acquisition and retention of hotel customers in the US
- Postulate effective strategies to drive our product into this new market (Associate with partners to assist with lead generation)
- Network and build hotel relationships. Attend hotel summits to build a strong network in the industry. Represent Simplotel at industry events
- Generate leads through cold calling and other outreach to build a pipeline and drive closures
- Follow up on marketing leads, as well as expand business from the company’s existing client
- base or partners.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- 3 - 10 years of experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter individual who can generate leads, cold call, schedule meetings and meet with hoteliers
- Extremely organized and goal-driven with high ethical standards
- Proven track record of meeting revenue targets
- Ability to travel extensively