Simplotel is a Bangalore based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company helping over 2,000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. We are powering e-commerce for some of the largest hotels in India. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Simplotel is a ‘Shopify for Hotels’, was founded in October 2013 and is funded by Go-MMT - India’s largest Online Travel Agency.
*Simplotel was awarded the best startup in travel & hospitality for 2021 by Startup India, an initiative of the Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry in India.
Senior Manager - Operations or Director of Operations
Simplotel is looking for a Senior Manager or Director to run our customer onboarding and support team. This role is based out of our office in Bangalore and will manage a team of content writers, website designers, support analysts and digital marketing managers to onboard hotels on the Simplotel website management platform and take care of their requests after the hotel is live.
- High-quality delivery of customer websites with great content and look and feel
- Ensuring that customer support requests are handled in a timely and high-quality manner
- Coordinates with other departments such as technology, finance and sales – to ensure that the operations of the company are running smoothly
- Define and monitor the onboarding and support processes and ensure timely and high-quality delivery of customer requests
- Prioritize and assign work across multiple team functions which include content, website design and digital marketing. When necessary, communicate and negotiate timelines with customers
- Drive process improvements to improve team productivity, throughput, and quality
- Define and maintain operations metrics and other quantitative data to evaluate onboarding and customer request performance on a regular basis
- Establish quality check processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Properly escalate issues pertaining to other departments to appropriate internal teams (e.g., finance, engineering, sales) and drive resolution to improve customer experience
- Work closely with engineering to get productivity improving features developed
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Oversee day-to-day operations & be ready to get your hands dirty
- 6-8 years of experience – the majority of experience in running operations
- Experience with Software as a Service or Content a plus
- Excellent English skills