Simplotel is a Bangalore based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company helping over 2,000 hotels across 21 countries grow their direct business. We are powering e-commerce for some of the largest hotels in India. The name Simplotel comes from a combination of Simple and Hotel - our mission is to Simplify the life of hoteliers through technology. Simplotel is a ‘Shopify for Hotels’, was founded in October 2013 and is funded by Go-MMT - India’s largest Online Travel Agency.
*Simplotel was awarded the best startup in travel & hospitality for 2021 by Startup India, an initiative of the Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry in India.
Senior Marketing Manager
Simplotel is looking for a Marketing expert to drive the Marketing function of our B2B product for hotels. The Marketing Manager will formulate Marketing strategies and execute them. He/she will own lead generation, nurturing of prospects, customers and customers who have churned out.
Formulate and execute marketing strategies to drive high-volume, high-quality inbound leads in a cost effective manner
Create and execute a comprehensive lead nurturing strategy that will help us to engage and convert prospects into customers.
Develop social media strategies to target specific audiences such as prospects, existing clients and churned out customers via targeted campaigns.
Track marketing metrics via dashboards. Analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns to influence future courses of action.
Own online and offline marketing for Simplotel. (Represent Simplotel at trade shows, events, and customer forums)
Formulate and execute marketing strategies to drive a high volume of high-quality inbound leads. Such leads will help our sales team hit their revenue targets.
Measure & maintain dashboards with key metrics on marketing initiatives. Analyze the effectiveness of various marketing channels and use that information to influence future courses of action.
Own online and offline marketing for Simplotel. Represent Simplotel at trade shows, events, and customer forums.
QKRAs for The Role
Generate high volume of high-quality leads and achieve growth in a cost-effective manner (mostly through organic means).
Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of driving B2B sales leads through:
- Content marketing (e.g. website copy, blogs, case studies, webinars)
- Online organic channels (SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, reputation sites such as software suggest)
- Inorganic marketing channels paid channels such as (Google SEM)
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- High energy individual with a go-getter attitude
- 3-5 years of experience running B2B marketing (experience at a SaaS company is a plus)
- Great written communication skills
- MBA + Btech preferred (not required)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours