What You Can Do With Simplotel Hotel E-Commerce
Your front desk greets loyal guests by their name. Why doesn’t your website do the same?
Drive personalisation by tracking guest behaviour.
Nudge repeat visitors to resume their booking journey right where they left off.
How seamless is the e-commerce experience on Amazon!
Then why do hotels treat the website & booking engine as distinct things?
- Make your booking engine an extension of your website.
- Hosted on your own domain.
Reflect room prices in real-time from the booking engine on the website.
Ever noticed enticing promotional emails after browsing on OTAs?
Your hotel website can do it too!
Nudge website visitors to provide contact information.
- Entice them to return & book with automated messages and special offers.
'Pay at Hotel’ — a juggling act between increased bookings and no-shows. What if you could provide this only during lean days?
Offer 'Pay at Hotel' on certain days of the week, based on occupancy.
Provide guests with the option to ‘Pay Now’ or ‘Pay at Hotel’.
Booking confirmed, but is that all? Now continue selling value-adds to customers.
Advertise bookable value add-ons with confirmation & pre-arrival emails.
Shouldn’t launching offers on your website be as easy as posting on Facebook?
Update your website in minutes with Simplotel’s Content Management System (CMS).
Zero technical skills needed.
Without actionable analytics, you're just another hotel with an opinion!
Gain comprehensive understanding of guest behaviour on your hotel website & booking engine.
Receive actionable alerts on why guests are unable to find what they are looking for.
Understand ‘length of stay’ and ‘advanced purchase’ search patterns to craft the right offers.
Are your guests more active on WhatsApp? Now leverage it for effective guest communications.
- Use WhatsApp to recapture 2x more abandoned bookings.
- Leverage WhatsApp to drive more upsells through 'welcome' messages sent before check-in.
- Capture more guest reviews via messages sent instantly after check-out.
- Send booking updates to guests: confirmations, modifications & cancellations.